- How are you feeling today?
- What is the first thing you think of in the morning?
“Can I go back to sleep?”
- What do you have for breakfast?
Every morning I have two pieces of toast with vegemite
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I’ve jumped out of a plane
- If you could raid one woman’s wardrobe, who would it be?
- What sport are you the worst at?
Literally all of them, I’m not a sporty kind of gal
- What is your favourite song to sing to in the shower?
I would die if anyone heard me sing in general, so I haven’t sang in the shower for years
- What is the worst beauty trend you’ve ever tried?
- What was the name of your first pet?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
The world is your oyster so you can do anything if you set your mind to it.
- What is something you can’t do?
A cartwheel or a handstand
- What are your favourite song lyrics of all time?
The words from Taylor Swift’s song All Too Well
- How many kids do you see yourself having?
- What are you reading right now?
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k – Mark Manson
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Who is your style icon?
- Have you ever cut your own hair?
So. many. times!!
- What is your most used emoji?
Probably the laughing face with the tears
- Do you have any tattoos?
Would you put a bumpa sticker on a Bentley? 😉
- How do you feel about horoscopes?
I read them every now and then, especially when I like a new guy and I read how our horoscopes work together… I know, so embarrassing!
- What is your go-to dessert?
Raw vegan mars bar, they’re life changing!
- What are you most excited for right now?
My overseas trip next month!!!!
- What time do you go to bed?
Any where between 10-11pm
- Do you ever go to sleep with your makeup on?
The last time I did that my skin broke out like crazy so I would never do it again!
- How long have you ever gone without your phone?
About a day I think
- What is the crazeist thing you’ve ever done?
If I told you I’d have to kill you
- You’re a vegetarian. Is there anything thats not vegetarian that you wish you could eat?
- What is your favourite album at the moment?
I’m obsessed with both Harry Styles’ and Niall Horan’s albums!!!!
- What is one look you wish you could pull off?
Short hair (2012 Miley and 2017 Katy) – it would be so easy to wash and style it everyday 😦
- What is one thing you want to achieve?
I’ve always wanted to learn another language
- Three people dead or alive that you would like to have dinner with?
Justin Bieber, Marilyn Monroe, Anna Wintour
- When was the last time you cried?
Last week I cried happy years when Australia voted YES for marriage equality!
- What was the last movie you saw at the cinemas?
- To be or not to be?
- What is something you don’t like about yourself?
I have no patience whatsoever
- What is your favourite cheat meal?
The pizza that has hot chips on it at Crinitis – soooo YUM!!!!
- Your mantra:
If someone says no than you’re talking to the wrong person.
- You overuse the saying:
- If you could live life as one particular person for a day, who would it be?
A Victoria’s Secret model, preferably on the day that the VSFS is on so I can walk on the runway!!!!
- What has working in retail taught you?
To not let anyone treat you with disrespect
- What is the first movie you remember seeing?
It would probably be either Titanic or Grease
- What countries have you visited?
America, England, Wales and France
- Are you a dog or cat person?
Both! I love all animals
- How old were you when you went on your first date?
I think I was 18 when I went on my first date and it was the worst lol
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
Oh my god, so about a year ago I caught the bus with my best friend on a Saturday night to go to the Opera Bar, and I wore a really nice dress, but when we got on the bus the zipper at the back of it completely broke. To cut a long story short, we had to go back and I had to walk across a really busy road in peak hour traffic half naked while trying to hold my dress together in broad daylight while all these guys in the traffic were cat calling me, so that was very embarrassing haha
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Probably their manners and how they carry themselves
- What was the last song you listened to?
Kiwi by Harry Styles
- Tea or coffee?
- What was your best and worst subject in High School?
My favourite was English and Community and Family Studies and my worst was anything Science related
- What is your biggest fear?
- When did you suffer your first heartbreak?
When Zayn left One Direction…not even kidding, I was devastated!
- What is your favourite place you’ve visited?
- Who was the first and last concert you attended?
My first was Hilary Duff in 2005 and my last was Niall Horan a couple months ago
- What advice would you give your younger self?
It doesn’t matter what other people think of you.
- Three things you look for in a man.
Charming, sense of humour, and someone who will be my number one supporter in life.
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- What angers you the most?
- What is your must have beauty product?
An eyebrow pomade. I feel naked without my eyebrows filled in.
- What is your favourite drink?
I’m so boring, but it would have to water or Kombucha
- Do you believe in long distance relationships?
If you’re committed to each other, than absolutely!!
- What super power do you wish you had?
Either to be invisible or read minds
- What is one thing missing from your life right now?
A luxury apartment in New York 😉
- Who do you miss right now
Someone in particular….
- When your in the car with your friends, what songs do you sing at the top of your lungs to?
So many older songs that used to be huge!
- What is something you want to do but you’re scared?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- What is the best and worst colour to wear?
If you rock it, you rock it.
- Who is your current male celebrity crush?
- Who is your current female celebrity crush?
Kendall Jenner, lol whats new.
- What is the weirdest dream you’ve had recently?
Okay, so this is so strange, but I had a dream a few weeks ago that Chad Michael Murray was expressing the love that he has for me. I mean, I’m not complaining, because he is absolutely stunning.
- Makeup or fresh faced?
I hardly wear makeup anymore, so I would have to say fresh faced.
- Has this interview been enjoyable?